Monday, May 2, 2011

No Matter What, Keep on Dancing!


February 15th, 2011
Chantepie, France
The inside hallway of ESC Rennes Business School

I spent all day in my favorite class, Operations Management, had a fun lunch with an assortment of crazy, new friends who all gave me excess fries, worked hard and was bitten by the youngest child I babysit, had a delicious dinner with Raymonde, watched my friend Joèl Matias perform the accordion, then had Mexican food and a salsa dancing night with all of my friends until late. What an incredible day! Not only that, but as I lay here in my bed with my care package that mom mailed to me (full of medicine, burned CDs and a sweet satchel) it is starting to rain. I took the 11:30 pm bus home tonight instead of the 12:30 just because I felt that I should head home and get some rest. I made it just in time to catch the bus and now I am so glad that God gave me that nudge! I would be tired and soaking wet if I had stayed at the party longer. Thank you Lord for blessing this day with events that keep me alive, sustained and smiling as well as guiding my path and looking out for me!
Our crowd of dancing friend at La Cubanacan, Rennes, France
Always dancing inside and out,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment