Monday, May 2, 2011

Goodbye to a Loved One

Friday, February 18th, 2011
Rennes, France
Dear friends and family,

Thank you so much everyone! From all over the world, literally, I feel the comfort. I have such amazing friends.
The reason I was freaking out so much is that I found out that there was a death on my dad's side of the family but did not know any details at all and was very worried and put under a lot of pressure. Thank you all for being there to catch me.
I found out later tonight that my Great Aunt Betty passed away Wednesday after collapsing in her bedroom in the middle of the night. She was an amazing woman and was a good friend and is with the Father now, so we can be confident in that. It is always hard to suffer a loss, but she was very old and sick and now no longer will have to suffer or feel pain. We love you, Aunt Betty!
All my love to all of you,

No comments:

Post a Comment